Great game DEVS. Thanks
A downloadable game for Windows
BLAST YOUR WAY OUT OF THE DUNGEON
In Bomb Jumper, you are a skeleton, awakening in a cavernous, dimly-lit stone room, reanimated by mysterious magic. Who are you? Where are you? Does it matter? You need to escape! Armed with nothing but the bombs laid before you (and a poor knowledge of how explosives work), you'll have to blast yourself through the air until you find the exit.
- Line up your bombs and fly through the air to reach faraway platforms and structures!
- Avoid deadly traps and lethal spikes spread throughout the dungeon, lest you crumple back into a pile of broken bones!
- Puzzle your way through jumps that require planning, navigation, and pinpoint accuracy!
- Bask in the old-school goodness of 8-bit dungeons and explosive retro beats!
- Michael Biggers (Art, Programming, and Level Design)
- Brenden Davidson (Programming and Art)
- Sam Matenaer (Music and Sounds)
Originally released online at this site on December 14th, 2016.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thanks so much for playing it, and for the video! It's amazing to see people play through games you've made.
Quick tip about the jump that was giving you trouble near the end: try to jump off the platform on the left side, and use a bomb to shoot yourself diagonally upward to the platform on the right! It's a tricky jump to make ;p